New china finally ordered

I have been wanting to get new everyday china for a looooong time now and after searching long and hard I have finally put in an order. I guess it no big surprise that I have gone with blue and white china.

I finally selected china from classic english manufacturer Spode, the line I have chosen is Blue Italian, which has been in continuous production for nearly 200 years and epitomizes the traditional blue and white for which Spode is famous. 


I have put my order in from an english online shop as its much cheaper to order directly from England then to buy it domestically, the onlineshops summersale with 25% off helped too. I now hope that the shipment will be swift and problemfree and that I then finally can get rid of my old white chipped IKEA set that we have used daily for years and years.

Comments

  1. Hi Nina,

    Such an amazing blog you have posted dear i like it and also suggesting it to my friends for visiting your blog because it has really admirable and informative data which provide us through your blog so i would like to thank you for sharing it with us and also appreciate you on this so keep it up.

    Best Regards,
    Susan


    More information about me visit me at : Polycarbonate Multiwall Sheet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts