Ilva favorites

Chesterfield
Would love 2 of these from Ilva not that bad with a pricetag of 12.499SEK. I have to have it, but I also like chesterfields in the classic green colors so maybe if I come across one of those this one would get som stiff competition, until then this one is on top of my wishlist.

Pouen
Another sofa from Ilva that I love, it would be great in a nice bedroom or maybe in a big hallway.
Price 9.399SEK

Carlton dun
I also like this sofa from Ilva priced 10.699 SEK. I would although choose another fabric but could definitly picture two of these facing eachother in a nice sittingroom. There are many of these howardtypes of sofas out there so I might find some better options once I continue my online wish/shoppinglist.

Avallon
I really like this chair also from Ilva priced 5.699SEK, I have sen a similar one with a footstool I think at mio which I might prefer.

Colmar
This would would also be great priced 3799SEK


Lorraine
Like this cabinet priced 6.299SEK, might be good to hang the ugly but necessary TV above in a kidsfriendly TVroom.




I wouldn't mind two of these maybe on the bedside tables in our master bedroom or on a sideboard in our living room. Priced 899SEK

Teo
Nice floorlamp named Teo just as my oldest son. Priced 1.899SEK
Mallard
Nice shabbychic carpet 200x300 at 8.799SEK, for a dash of pattern but no color if a room would require it.

Lormont
Coffetable at 6.299 SEK
 

Cannet
or maybe this one at 3.799SEK I think I prefer the lighter feel of this one.

Comments

Popular Posts