New entry

Its time to fix our entry. On the house today there is a pretty impressive staircase leading up to the entry door but the roof above it is small and very unimpressive thats why I want to make a new one.

The entry would look so much better and inviting by making this small project happen. I don't think it will cost much but it will be a huge improvement for the look of the house. A nice entry I find is sooooo important as it sets the tone for the whole house and should represent the house well.

Today our entry looks like this







































My plan is to make it into the lines of something similar to this



You would have to imagine the bigger staircase underneath and a slightly less impressive door. Although in the long run I think we will change the actual door aswell as its not exactly to my liking now and the roof would be red to match the roof of my house but otherwise this is pretty much what I want.

I can't wait to get this project going!


Comments

Popular Posts