Curtain

I am still on the lookout for new curtains and I am pretty certain that I have found what I am looking for. I have always loved a nice zigzag pattern and the one below would do the trick.

I love everything blue-white but am not yet certain that the bluewhite below will be too much the grey might be more demure and classy or is it just a little boring and I need to dare more.

Limitless Marine
Jonathan Adler
Limitless Marine från Jonathan Adler

Textil Limitless Marine från Jonathan Adler



Textil Limitless Smoke från Jonathan Adler




Limitless Smoke
Jonathan Adler

In the kitchen area I would like to have something different and maybe more colours. The fabric below is the same as my wallpapers in my gestrestroom although my wallpaper is in brown but I do like this pop of colour.

Bengale Paprika från Manuel Canovas
Textil Bengale Paprika från Manuel Canovas


Manuel Canova
Bengale Paprika






Or maybe I should stick with classic blue and white but with some patterns.  Decisions decisions….

Corner´s Bay Floral Indigo


Ralph Lauren

Textil Corner´s Bay Floral Indigo från Ralph Lauren


Corner´s Bay Floral Indigo från Ralph Lauren

Source: Pics from tapetorama.se

Comments

Popular Posts