New in

I have just ordered a new carpet. I love the pattern and the colours look great online. I sure hope is will look just as nice in real life. It will arrive in 2-3 weeks and go under my writing desk which I still have to find the time to paint. I got the desk at an auction and had the intention to paint it from the get go but the trouble is that I started using the desk and I feel like I need it and don't want to be without it for a couple of weeks.

This is my desk

The desk is from KA Roos and I wish it would look like the picture above right now. The one I got is in some pinkish red colour although I plan to paint it in a greyish colour. Ill show you more in a later post. Its gonna be a lot of work but well worth it as I got a great price for a high quality item. I love the desk in black too but there are too many other furnitures in black in my workdeskcorner already so Im going with a lovely shade of grey.

Would be great though if I could have the desk ready and painted in time for my new great carpet arrives.


CHHATWAL & JONSSON

The carpet is from Chaatwal & Johnsson and is off-white and indigo.

Comments

Popular Posts