Zara home

The "home" shops from Zara and H&M är getting better and better and they are usually cheaper then many of the other brands. Lets choose a few favourites of the Zara home site (ill do H&M in a later post):

So they have some occasional furniture of which I really like this little table set in three pieces which can be put together and used in a variety of ways.
These metal bamboo frames look really nice 

A two-tone fur blanket would look great thrown onto the side of our sofa to give a warm cosy wintery feel and to curl up under when its cold outside



They also have a lot of really nice cushions what I would be most interested in for my own home would be to add a bit of gold to our sofas to tie in with all the brass I have in my home. The two below would look great. the first one is in velvet which I really like.



Some Sand towels with a really prett patterns


This die-cut ceramic lamp would look great on the table above


























and I really like this feathered lampshade which I might just get for my own home.



Comments

Popular Posts