Blue Hydrangea

With our new house there came an overgrown garden which hadn't been attended to properly for years. We have spent a lot of time this spring cutting down trees and bushes and have been digging up lots and lots of roots. I have lost count of the number of trips my husband has made to the tip. We are finally getting to the point where we fell like enough is enough, this will have to do for this year. Hopefully we can relax and start enjoying the garden a bit instead of just seeing the work that needs to get done.

I don't really have any knowledge about gardening or plants but I do know what I like. What I have insisted on is to plant blue hydrangea. I just love them. I don't want them to become as big and wild as the ones below but aren't they beautiful?! Right now I have planted three little miserable plants along the front of the house. I hope they will root well and have big bright blue flowers all summer long. Green fingers crossed!

traditional porch Frenchflair
Source: houzz.com

blue-hydrangea_49
Source: ndsu.edu

Comments

Popular Posts