Restoration Hardware room

It time to look at another store to decorate a room. So how about another favourite, restoration
hardware. Since restoration hardware is more demure in its colouring and has a industrial feel thats what Im going with for my room. This time instead of doing a living room I'm inspired to do a dining room cause I found so many great table and seating options. Im thinking that this room is really big as I am placing BIG furniture in it. So here we go:


As always I need to start with a rug this time its a trevo moroccan rug in light blue. I need to put a light base into the room as I have chosen a heavy dark table to put on it and I don't want the room to become too dark and gloom so this rug in a huge size works wonders.
Trevo Moroccan Rug - Light Blue

This 19th C Baluster Table is heavy and dark which grounds it in the room and really makes it into the centrepiece. Its a table that you want to gather the family around, its sturdy and looks like it could last for generations.


19th C. Oak Baluster Rectangular Dining Table

these Bennet Parsons upholstered armchairs are a more modern chair to match with the table. It gives the set a more updated look. I would use this chair but with black oak legs that matches the table. They look comfortable enough for those dinnerpartys where you end up sitting around the table for a whole evening.

Bennett Parsons Upholstered Arm Chair

Over the dinnertable I would put a BIG 19th C Rococo iron and crystal chandelier. Its light in its feel and a classic so it would be a great focal point in the room.

19th C. Rococo Iron & Crystal Chandelier Large

this silver tray creates a nice displayarea on the dinnertable and a sophisticated silver is the best choice to the room.

Grand Brasserie Cast Aluminum Large Rectangular Tray - Nickelplated

this terrarium is really pretty and would go well on the tray which sits on top of the dinner table.

Geodesic Terrarium

This beautiful french casement sideboard is a given for a beautiful display of treasured objects and table ware.

French Casement Wide Sideboard & Hutch


Against another wall I would place this rowen bluestone square console on it there would be two of the table lamps below and the big mirror would go above it and probably a nice big colourful flower arrangement in the middle.

Rowen Bluestone Square Console


Two of these saxon lamps would go on the console, they match the chandelier but have a more modern touch.

Saxon Table Lamp

a HUGE mirror over the console just lifts the room in a beautiful and sophisticated way

Baroque Aged Silver-Leaf Mirrors

and how about this ca 1756 elevation of the Louvre on another wall

Circa 1756 Elevation of the Louvre

Since Im thinking that this room is really big I imagine that I could fit a small sitting group into it

so again Im starting with a rug which matches the big rug in the room. This rug is smaller and darker so it gives the sitting area a cosier feel yet ties together with the rest of this dining room.

Tazza Rug - Blue

so in that area lets put in two of these cambridge upholstered chairs

Cambridge Upholstered Chair

and wouldn't it be comfortable to throw yourself into one of these after a nice meal so I need to put one of these in my little sitting area

Grand Luxe Faux Fur Bean Bag Chair - Mink

and Im placing them around this strand mirrored side cube table and on this table I would put another big flower arrangement

Strand Mirrored Side Cube Table

I really want one of these tractor seat barstools for my own home thats why Im putting it into this room. I really need to move to the US for a while to stock up. I don't know exactly how it would fit in the room but I would find a way to make it fit.

Tractor Seat Barstool

Thats it for my Restoration Hardware dinneroom. Hope you like it!

Comments

Popular Posts