Final selection for kitchencurtains

After much searching, almost a whole year,  I finally found what I was looking for!!! A new selection of american fabricdesigners was made available through a local onlineshop and I might have been the one to make the first purchase of this fabulous fabric:

Crystal Lake Midnight från Robert Allen

Its called Crystal Lake Midnight and designed by Robert Allan.

I ordered quite a lot so I could make two roman blinds for my kitchen and have enough left over to make two matching pillows for my veranda. It turns out that I had ordered enough fabric so that we managed to make a total of four pillows which was great as my mother really loved the fabric aswell and this way she could have one as a thank you for making the pillows for me. The blinds where made by a local seamstress. I will show you the finished result soon.

Comments

Popular Posts