One Kings Lane room in blue

I can find the most beautiful things abroad. I wish I could just travel the world and along the way ship my finds back home. Obviously I could make some online purchases but I like to see the item and feel them IRL before a major purchase. And more often then not something for the home is a major purchase.

Luckily I can make a pretend trip in my mind and present you with some of my best of.

US has soooo much to offer and I just love the selection for OneKingsLane. There is too much on that site that I want, most everything is a go. So to limit myself I have selected a few items for a dark blue room that I wouldn't mind having in our familyroom.

how about this rug
Taura Rug, Dark Blue/Ivory

























a classic chesterfield

Esquire 84" Chesterfield Sofa, Navy


You can never go wrong with a garden stool or two


Eight-Immortals Garden Stool, Navy


this would work as a coffetable especially with the tray below on it

Elliot Cocktail Ottoman, Talc

a decorative tray

17" Botanical Tray, Blue/White

A Taylor Wing chair

Taylor Wing Chair



and a beautiful ottoman

Essex Ottoman, Navy

how about a sunburst mirror

Starburst Mirror, Gold



and how about this great vintage photo

Philip Gendreau, Bathing Beauties


I could go on and on, and I probably will in a later post but this will have to do for today.






Comments

Popular Posts